Check out these recent reviews ofour 2014 Gewürztraminer! Read their full comments by clicking on each link.
- Natalie Maclean for Nat Decants “Floral, juicy, aromatic: very vibrant BC white wine!”
- Daenna Van Mulligan for winediva.ca “Elegant, pristine, dry…”
- James Nevison for The Province “It’s fragrant, it’s fruity, it’s exotic and comfortable all at once.”
- Treve Ring and David Lawrason for winealign.com “energetic and vibrant spiced white, ideal for a summer al fresco seafood dinner”
- Liam Carrier for iconscores.ca “a pleasantly dry alternative to the often, ‘sticky’ Gewurztraminers on the market.”
- Neal McLennan for Western Living Magazine “This bottle of Gewurz from Averill Creek has that balance in spades.”